Sunday, October 22, 2006

Karate Dragons!

Dragon doing a karate shoulder stand. KYOP!


Sadie has started her own blog: Karate Dragons! It encompasses her two current loves -- yes, you guessed it -- karate and dragons. It's pretty amazing, especially when you consider the primary author is 8 years old.

Take a look and if you'd like to send her a message, send one through me. The site is configured to not receive comments or emails, and does not have a profile picture. Oh, yeah - we're all about the Internet safety.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sadie,

I understand that you have started your own blog called Karate Dragons. Good for you! I wish you all the best and can't wait to read what you have to say about karate and dragons!

Ivonne
www.creampuffsinvenice.ca

Lis said...

Hi Sadie!

I just checked out your blog and have already learned a few things that I didn't know about dragons, such as, I didn't know there were different types of dragons! Now I am excited to see what other kinds of dragons there are from your blog, thank you for sharing with us!