Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Chili Garlic Shrimp



I spotted Jasmine's recipe for Chili Garlic Shrimp on her blog Confessions of a Cardamom Addict and started drooling. Oh God, did it look good and Oh God, did I have to make it.

This recipe does not disappoint. Sweet, spicy, salty, fishy (in a good way!) -- it's just too delicious. Shane and I inhaled it, fighting over every last morsel. Jasmine served it with glass noodles, though I served it over some brown rice so every little bit of sauce could be soaked up.

Mmmm, delicious.

Chili Garlic Shrimp

5 comments:

Elyse said...

Mm, what a delicious sounding recipe. Thanks for sharing! I'm definitely going to check out Jasmine's blog now, too. Mmm, I may have to make some shrimp for dinner!

MyKitchenInHalfCups said...

Yes, I'm wanting to make that one.

Snooky doodle said...

looks delicious !

Jerry said...

I make something similar when I know my wife (and her allergy to chilies) won't be eating with me. Mine uses chili-garlic paste, but this recipe looks wonderful too!

Lori said...

This looks delicious. I think we would inhale this as well.