Monday, March 27, 2006

Peeps Season

So many Peeps, so few plans.

I can't imagine it's a coincidence that on the first day it actually feels like Spring, my annual Peeps obsession kicked in. I bought four 3-packs of the chicks today (no bunnies; I'm a purist) and now have to figure out what the hell I'm going to do with them.


I'm not going to eat them "raw" -- I don't buy them for their flavor. I buy them for their cheery colors and blank expression. Sure I'll eat some, but I don't think that's really the point.

Anyway, I want to find a recipe that incorporates the Peeps while using their aesthetics for maximum impact. The official website has several ways to decorate with them (including glue-gunning them to a hat) but I'm looking for something more (I don't need a
Peeps sombrero).

If you have a Peeps recipe suggestion, please send them here.

Remember: only you can help can help a Peep get out of its box and into a better life.

Well, before having its head bitten off.




Tags: , , , , , , ,

No comments: